AQUACIDE® is a technology where water, NOT steam is super-heated beyond 125° C (260° F) and applied while still in a liquid state under low pressure.
The extreme heat energy contained in super-heated water sterilizes the target on contact, destroying viruses and killing pathogenic bacteria, protozoa, mold, fungus, or any targeted vegetation.
The AQUACIDE® Thermodynamic Sterilization process provides an extremely safe and effective alternative to synthetic chemicals especially in urban applications where combustion, drift, direct or indirect exposure may present a secondary hazard.
- Super-heated water under low pressure ensures maximum coverage with no blow-back or scatter
- Destroys viruses or bacteria on contact
- Uses only water to sterilize – no toxic chemicals or combustibles
- No harmful drift, direct or indirect exposure concerns
- Safe for people and wildlife
- Can be used near bodies of water
- Application unaffected by weather; can be done in both wind and rain
- Easy to operate, one-person operation
- No groundwater, storm water, or environmental contamination concerns
- Elimination of the hazards and costs associated with handling, licensing, posting, transporting, and storing of chemicals
- Multi-functional – bacterial, viral, and vegetation management
- Portable and compact; can be mounted on existing equipment.